Apply to HERALD5
Things to know –
- HERALD5 is a SUPPORT GROUP, not a legal accountability association. To learn more about how to homeschool legally in SC, click here.
- Joining HERALD5 does NOT make you a legal homeschooler in the state of South Carolina. As fellow homeschoolers, we are here to share, encourage and walk with you through your homeschool journey.
- Because HERALD5 is a support group for homeschoolers and not public school students, families with SC Virtual Charter School (VCS) students will not be allowed to join HERALD5.
The process –
- Read our membership policy.
- Be familiar with our organizational structure.
- We have two ways to fill out the application, please see below.
- Reach out with any questions.
The 2022-2023 Application is here!
- Online Registration – Allows you to complete, sign and pay for membership online. As soon as you click “send” at the bottom of the registration form, you will immediately be directed to the PayPal site, for payment to be made, before the application can be processed.$15 for all memberships. Returning members who register AFTER September 1st will pay an additional $15 late fee.
- Mail-In Registration – Download, print, and complete the application. Mail with your check to HERALD5, PO Box 1743, Irmo, SC 29063.$15 for all memberships. Returning members whose applications are postmarked AFTER September 1st will pay an additional $15 late fee.